Could not attend the conference?
Purchase the Digital Conference proceeds including presentations and talks on CD ROM!
By purchasing the CD ROM you can capture all the insight from the conference at your own pace, share your learning's with peers and keep a permanent record of all the latest developments.
To purchase the CD ROM and share the conference proceedings with all your colleagues simply call
+91 9582649665 or email email@example.com
To buy online please make your selection.
The CD-ROM will be sent to you after the event within 48 hours of recipient of payment.
Unmanned Vehicles India 2011
New Delhi, India
Contents of the CD-ROM
1. Remotely Piloted Air Systems (RPAS). Gary Morgan. BAE Systems Military Air & Future Combat Air Systems. Power Point
2. Shadow 200 TUAS Program Update. Jim Christner. Director International Operations, AAI Corporation. Power Point
3. Road to UAV Excellence (Video clip). Textron Systems. Wmv file
4. CybAero – APID 60 VTOL UAS. Niklas Nyroth, Director Sales & Marketing, CybAero. Power Point
5. APID 60 Evaluation Flights (video clip), CybAero. m4v file
6. Mosaic Otho Rectify (video clip), CybAero. wmv file
7. Super Resolution (video clip). CybAero. wmv file
8. Comprehensive UAS Solutions. IAI Malat Division. Word doc With 19 video clips
9. Radar and Advanced Targeting, Sensors for all Weathers, Selex Galileo, UK. Power Point
10. Schiebel Camcopter S-100: VTOL Unmanned Aerial System (UAS), Neil Hunter, Managing Director, Schiebel Power Point
11. Camcopter Maritime (video clip) Schiebel. wmv file
12. Electric Overhead Line Surveillance (video) Schiebel. mp4 file
13. Eyecatcher 3 (video clip), Schiebel. mp4 file
14. A State of the Market Survey, Bob Nugent, VP Advisory Services, AMI International. Power Point
15. Remotely Piloted Air Systems: The RAF Experience, Sqn Ldr Jon Edmondson, HQ Air Command, MoD, UK. Power Point
16. Robotics at R&DE (Engineers), DRDO, Dr. S.Guruprasad, Director, R&DE (Engineers). Power Point
17. Disrupter Mounted Robot - Takshak (video), R&DE (Engineers). wmv file
18. Gun Mounted Robot (video). R&DE (Engineers). wmv file
19. Design & Development of UAVs, G Sivasankaran, Outstanding Scientist & Associate Director, Program Director – Rustom II. Power Point (with 8 video clips)
20. The IAF’s Perspective on Remotely Piloted Aircraft, Air Cmde SJ Nanodkar, VM, IAF. Power Point
21. Unmanned Aerial Vehicles'’ Vulnerabilities, Air Mshl Bharat Kumar. Former AOC-in-C Southern Air Command. Power Point
22. Requirements and Acquisition Strategy For Navy UAVs, Dr V Bhujanga Rao, Distinguished Scientist & Chief Controller R&D, DRDO HQ. Power Point
23. Need for Holistic Approach for Fulfilling UAV Needs of Defence Forces. Brig (Retd) Inder Raj Diwan.Power Point
24. UAV Operations in the Indian Navy, Cdr Shobhit Agarwal, Indian Navy. Power Point
25. Applications & Acquisition Strategy for Unmanned Ground Vehicles for Explosive Ordnance Disposal, Col Anil Kumar, Corps of Engineers. Power Point
26. Evolution and Development of UAVs. Power Point